18 Julai 2011

FUN.

hahaha....

becoz of my physical and personalities...ppl always make fun of me.....humiliated, insulted me ....not even once thinking of my dignity, waterface and much more important my heart and my feeling. Lucky for them coz im used to it. Nahhh...maybe that the nature of human being who have a perfect life, work, form, body and faces. To them, a creature like me is just a toy for make fun to satisfied their pride and to kill the boredness in their heart. Are they noticed? i am also a human being who have HEART and FEELING. A person who can feel the sadness, embarrassed, uncomfortable, and much more important PAIN.....are they know it??? are they noticed it???? are they see it?????

Now i know....all the ppl in the world are the same...whether they have recieved the guidance or not...its just the same!!!!....REAAAALLLLYY LOVED to doubled standard and looking down to other ppl just becoz they got all the thing so called perfection.

Thanx world coz created me.

3 ulasan:

  1. uih...
    lama tak update..
    entri sedih mcm ni
    nape?

    BalasPadam
  2. ala bro..ape ni..come come i help you.

    BalasPadam
  3. ^_^.....

    biarlah ianya begitu....
    malas nak layankan nafsu manusia yang suka melulu...
    yang pasti aku tau siapa aku...
    dan aku tetap aku.....

    BalasPadam